After the Congress, the authors are encouraged to expand the two-page versions to become full-length papers and submit them directly to one of six journals listed below together with corresponding instructions for authors.
The full-length manuscripts will be reviewed for possible publication following the reviewing procedure of the journal chosen by authors (alternatively, of the journals recommended by the Scientific Committee).
After the acceptance of the final versions of the submitted manuscripts, they will be published following the rules of the selected journal. More details on manuscript preparation and publication are available at the consistent journal website:
1) AMM: Archives of Metallurgy and Materials – The Journal of Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science and Committee on Metallurgy of Polish Academy of Sciences
2) AFE: Archives of Foundry Engineering (congress-fee includes Open Access publication)
3) FTJ: Foundry Trade Journal
4) JMEP: Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance (on a request of the authors Open Access option is available for additional fee);
5) JCME: Journal of Casting & Materials Engieering (congress-fee includes Open Access publication)
6) IJMC: International Journal of Metalcasting (on a request of the authors Open Access option is available for additional fee)
Thomas E. Prucha (IJMC Editor-in-chief); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for authors