KRAKOW SIGHTSEEING TOUR: OLD TOWN, KAZIMIERZ AND NOWA HUTA
24th September, Duration: 4h
- the route covers most important monuments of three most popular by tourists districts.
- Old Town with Main Market Square, Cloth Hall and Wawel Castle ( Option I: Historical Museum of the City of Krakow visit)
- Jewish district with synagogues and small restaurants in old style
- former Jewish ghetto becoming more and more popular thanks to Oskar Schindler’s factory or HistoricalMuseum of the City of Krakow
- Nowa Huta – the socialist-era part of town, founded in 1949, that was home to the Poland’s first integrated steelworks
WIELICZKA SALT MINE VISIT
25th September, Duration: 4h
- Visit Wieliczka Salt Mine – a world class tourist attraction and UNESCO site – which will definitely be an unforgettable underground experience.
- Over 700-year-old, this monument of history has been created by many generations of Polish miners.
- Wieliczka is also home to the world’s largest mining heritage museum, with a collection of unique pieces of mining equipment reflecting the development of mining techniques from the Middle Ages until today.
- lunch at the local restaurant