One-day technical excursions will be organised on the last day of the Congress to present the Polish foundry engineering, . The participants will be able to visit foundry plants of various production profiles as well as the most important scientific-research foundry centres and universities of technology. 7 technical excursions are planned concerning the issues listed below:
* production of large, small-serial and unitary castings of ferrous alloys
* highly mechanised and automated production of castings of ferrous alloy
* production of investment castings of ferrous alloys + production of castings from non-ferrous metals alloys cast in die casting technology
* production of castings of non-ferrous metals alloys cast in pressure die casting and gravity die casting technology:
* scientific-research and scientific-didactic foundry Centres
* production of stoppers and nozzles for iron and steel foundries
If you are interested in taking part in any of the work visits please book a place throught your on-line 73 WFC registartion account.
The Organizer does not guarantee that all tours will be arranged. It depends on the amount of the interested participants.