One-day technical excursions will be organised on the last day of the Congress to present the Polish foundry engineering, . The participants will be able to visit foundry plants of various production profiles as well as the most important scientific-research foundry centres and universities of technology. 5 technical excursions are planned concerning the issues listed below:
- production of large, small-serial and unitary castings of ferrous alloys.
- highly mechanised and automated production of castings of ferrous alloys.
- production of investment castings of ferrous alloys.
- production of castings of non-ferrous metals alloys cast in the technology:
- pressure die casting, gravity die casting (permanent-mould casting)
- scientific-research and scientific-didactic foundry Centres.